Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Simplicity of Tea's Philosophy

I‘d never forget about tradition in our family to drink a cup of tea in the afternoon. And now, I realize in my small family, even only for me and my husband, even not often. I do like tea, tea cause of ceremonies or just a simple act to welcome night. My Grandmother was notice to her daughters, “even if you tired, gave a little energy to prepare your husband a cup of tea”, I think that’s a simple philosophy. Man like tea too, he feel many attention for his soul. Perhaps when they return home after make money or when they are weary of think.

The philosophy of Tea is not mere aestheticism in the ordinary acceptance of the term, for it expresses conjointly with ethics and religion our whole point of view about man and nature. Its hygiene, for it enforces cleanliness. It is economics for it shows comfort in simplicity rather than in the complex and costly. It is moral geometry, inasmuch as it defines our sense of proportion to the universe. It represents the true spirit of eastern democracy by making all its votaries aristocrats in taste.




Kakuzo Okakura written the book of tea, the most perceptive of Asian Tradition. Aha, I don’t know about it, haha. I think it does not important, but ceremony of tea holds an aura. Okakura sought to convey the spirit of chanoyu / drink a tea as a crystallization of the cultural life of the East. Just as Japan served as a repository of the historical traditions of he Asian mainland, so chanoyu might be seen as the living synthesis of traditional arts. Lets try to give our family as a sign of simple enjoy and relax.


0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Senang di Rumah