Thursday, November 13, 2008

Make money from home

How to make money from or at home? Is it does not difficult to do business from home? Then, is it easy to get relations? How to get started? And many other questions that will arise when a woman or career woman asked to stop working and started working from home.

I have a similar experience for most women in this earth. Initially working outside the home is a necessity. After school or college then how to apply for jobs with adequate salaries and of course have good status in the community. Its better get recognized status, rather than unemployment. If there are women who try to do business, the result is not fast and added there is a temptation from the environment to immediately see the results, many and obvious.

I had worked in one of private radio and labor contracts in one of the airline’s company. And then I decide married, although my husband didn’t prohibit me to work after the marriage, but I decide to stop working. I had taken business from home, studying the Internet and the web from my husband, who had taken up business in the Internet, so he had extraordinary earnings results. I help my husband to manage his web and marketing it. I’m enjoyed it and many knowledge acquired.

I’m grateful to God because me and my family live in adequate, but as a women who live in many activities before married, I still want to sharpen my instinctive of creativity to be a successful mother. I think work at home is a kind of jobs which not under pressure, relax and not tired. I just use my notebook, ideas and internet.


And how about my new job to get earnings from internet and work at home? First, I have a souvenir’s store that profitable and get visitor. I have been dealing with some order, although the benefits have not been visible. But I dare dream (again) at all. However, now I must be get rest to prepare my son birth, so I decide to delay my business of wedding souvenir. So I ignore my clients who ask about my souvenir products for while. I know that it is not professional at all, hehe. But for me, the important is I’m ready to face my first birthing. The second is that I have received money from the internet that exceeds the salary of bank employees. Grateful to God. Its means, start your own business is difficult, but we may be able to enjoy the fast results.

That is my experience. I’m sure that many women who may also decide t
o work from home. Some of them in fact have a good job and salary established. If I work at home, I can take care of my husband and children. Here are some benefit working at home:

First, more calmly. We have more time to think of business, household and kids. We cleaning away of house also did not hurry. Emotional can also be arranged because of matters outside the home is not involved, especially the children who need attention.

Second, take care husband and kids more. We can still make snack, give best service with a smile (not sullen because of tired)

Third, still dreaming, learning and creativity; dream to build a community, a dream to become a writer, dreamed to become something, etc. And then we’ve more time to read and create. Prepare something that can be useful in other people.

Fourth, focus on our business, even for beginning only get a small incomes, Insya Alloh for ahead, if as a mother households we can be patient, learn, and add friends, we will get the opportunity to success in business.


There are many ways to the business at home, and thousand of women had practice it. Start from the cake business, the paper Creativity, handcraft, etc. And remember, if need capital or money to start business, Bank or institution of micro-economic have programs loaning money regularly. So, lets started and try from now, from a little, make money from home. (SW)

1 comment :

  1. wow, its great idea...
    i dont know how to start, but I've thinkin' about that all the time...
    maybe someday, after I collect whole my courage...
    sometimes, I think that I need a moment to finally I can finish my own book... but again, I've to work...my baby's need formula coz I cant give him my own milk (hiks)...
    I'm happy to see your successed
    would U pray for me...

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Senang di Rumah